Surefast Bolting Services Ltd
Is widely recognised for our ability to manufacture precision components & fasteners in all types of high performance materials – delivered on time and with zero defects.
Our 10,000+sq/f workshop is crammed full of stock and situated right in the heart of England’s industrial sector. Making it an ideal location to send and receive goods from.
Surefast Bolting Services Ltd offer full BS EN 10204 3.1 Certification on all orders. All raw materials are from European Mills with complete Mill certification. Third party inspection & witness by Lloyds and DNV can be arrange if required.
Some of our machines include:
- CNC Machining
- Sliding Head Machines
- Thread rolling
- Single Point Threading
- Complex multi axis milling
- Hot Forging
Other Services Include
- Heat treatment
- Testing (Mechanical & Chemical)
- Coating finishes including cadmium, zinc, sherardizing, PTFE (various colours) and galvanising
- Fastener & material advice
- Torque calculating service
- European Bolt Blanks 10mm to 20mm (B7/L7, 8.8 & 10.9)
- Imperial Bolt Blanks 1/2″ – 1″ (B7/L7)
- Carbon & Alloy Steel (EN8-24, 4140)
- Stainless Steel (303/304, 310, 316, 321, 410, 416, 420, 431)
- Petrochemical (B5, B6, B7/L7, B8/B8M CL1&2, B16, L43)
- Power Generation (Durehete, Jethete, Nimonic, 24CrMo5)
- Nickel & Duplex Alloys (31803, 32760/50, 17/4PH, Inconel 625 718, Incoloy 800 925, Hastelloy C276, Monel 400/K500
- Aerospace Materials ( S98, S99, A286, 660, Titanium, Waspalloy)
- Copper Alloys (C109, Copper Phosphor, Aluminum & Leaded Bronze)
- Plastics (Peak 450, Black & White Acetal)
Surefast Bolting Services Ltd can manufacture all types of component including customer specific drawings, samples and specifications. Applications include Subsea, Power Generation, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Marine, Automotive, Defence, Aerospace, and Construction.